LehnLiberatorLehnLiberator

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

No, sorry

Immature comedy, cheap laughs, and over used jokes.
I'm sorry but this is seriously cliche.

[2008] REBOOT 10 [2008] REBOOT 10

What can be said about Reboot?

Reboot is unlike any other flash series on the internet right now. Reboot tells a unique story not through dialogue, or events, thought that is a part of it, but through mood and music. It uses color and sound and the viewers imagination to create feelings that put you where the characters are. I love how the style always alters, people look different, places look different, but the premise is always the same.

I started on episode six I believe, and was entranced by the music. As I went back and watched the entire series, I became caught up in an epic story of flawed people trying to cope with changes in themselves and the world around them. It spoke to me, I could relate.

Whether it's being elusive, trippy, straight forward, musical, charming, tragic, or violent; Reboot has something in each episode for all of us. It's easily, in my opinion: the greatest flash series of all time. Maybe I'm just a hopeless fan boy, though!

Oh, and Tom, give Reboot it's own section, please!

Men's Wearhouse Volume 1 Men's Wearhouse Volume 1

Noice Work

Don't you undderstand? I'm George Zimmer!

Starberry responds:

doNT YOU UNDERSTAND

[2006]REBOOT : POLYBIUS [2006]REBOOT : POLYBIUS

\/\/007

Once again, I'm hooked! I want more! I welcome Polybius

[2006] REBOOT 6 [2006] REBOOT 6

Absolute Brilliance

After watching this, I was spurred to watch the first episode. I found this one very creative and intriguing, but after seeing your first creation in the series, I was stunned. I have never been more blown away by anything I have ever seen on the internet. I have never seen such creativity or style, such brilliant art and use elements of literature and film at once, even if you didn't intend to. You have created somehting amazing, I created a profile here just to say this. I wish I had these episodes downloaded. I wish I could tell you how much I admire this series. It has truly inspired me. I have been wishing I could do an arty abstract flash toon since before time, now I feel truly inpired.

JMartin97 responds: